Loans from the AA
Personal Loans and Car Finance AA Roundup.
AA Loans are available to buy a new car, home improvement, holidays and debt consolidation. Interest rates are always based upon personal circumstances in a well-regulated finance sector. Aside from your credit file AA personal loans may also enquire into the impact an additional monthly payment may have on your living standards and ability to make all repayments.
Why choose AA finance to borrow money and not a high street lender?
Banks are reluctant to offer more than one loan to you in any four-year period. There are acceptations but most individuals or couples with mid-range annual incomes get one bite at the cherry every few years.
Lending from a secondary finance company like AA means there’s no need to borrow from your bank thereby keeping the bank option open to you for a rainy day.
Features of an AA Loan
- Based on a personal loan of £7,500 to £25,000 over 1 to 5 years (at six monthly intervals), interest rates are low and fixed at 3.3% APR Representative (note that the longer you borrow the more interest you’ll pay)
- Monthly payments are fixed for the duration of your loan
- There are no arrangement (set-up) fees
- You are permitted to make additional payment to settle your loan early without incurring a penalty fee
- 2 Minute online application form with instant decision
Quick example for an AA car loan
Pay attention to the interest rate you are offered after you have been accepted for a personal loan with the AA. The rate mentioned in the example below can change after application and is dependent on assessment of your personal circumstances, the loan amount, period you wish to borrow for and your credit rating.
Lend amount: £8,000
Lend period: 36 months
Monthly repayment: £233.54
Total Interest based on 36 monthly payments: £407.30
Total amount repaid: £8,407.30
Lend requirements – You must have a minimum annual gross income (before tax) of £12,000, be aged between 21 to 70 years old and a UK resident.
PO Box 248,
Contact Callcredit Check:
One Park Lane,
PO Box 8000,
6th Floor Lynton House,
7-12 Tavistock Square
AA car loans, personal loans and car finance are provided by Bank of Ireland UK. The Automobile Association Financial Services is not a direct lender.