Trustworthy Mobile Mechanic Services Near Me?
Found. –> ClickMechanic will fix or service your car at your home or workplace, often within 24 hours.
Get my mobile mechanic near me instant online quotation
Steps to booking a ClickMechanic mobile mechanic
- Enter your location and vehicle registration number
- Select the type of work you need
– Car servicing
– Repairs (if you know the fault your car has)
– Inspection (mechanic will diagnose the fault and give you a quote)
- Get an instant, fixed online quotation
- Secure a date and time for your mechanic to visit (ClickMechanic can often have a skilled technician fix your car within 24 hours)
- Enter payment details (Note – you are not charged in advance but leaving payment information allows for a confirmed booking with a mobile mechanic)
- the quote you are given includes a free mobile mechanic call out
- the price you are quoted online is VAT inclusive!
- all work is insured with a 12-month parts and labour warranty
Motorists must contend with the fact that most car servicing and repairs (with exception to tyres, exhausts and battery replacements) are not visible to the naked eye. How do you know if the spark plugs, oil filter, anti-roll bar bushes or air filter have really been replaced?
Unless you are savvy with car repairs you probably won’t know where to look for the newly fitted car parts. You are left in the unfavourable position of trusting your mechanic and hoping that you’ve spent your money wisely.
Mobile Mechanic Near Me
Why do I advocate ClickMechanic Mobile?
Acting as a conduit between the used car industry and private motorists, I am always looking for services that help car owners make informed choices and investments. The rise of mobile mechanic services is one such way of minimising your risk of wasting money. Having your car serviced or repaired at your home or place of work gives you a unique opportunity to see the work being carried out on your car. Unlike traditional workshop repairs that require you to leave your car with them and come back for collection, a mobile mechanic will service or repair your car on the spot, giving you the chance to see the work being carried out first hand.
Most motorists will probably not stand with a car technician and watch them work. After all, one of the benefits of a mobile car repair service is convenience. But it is great to have the option and those that have had a sour experience with their local workshop can be pleased with the prospect of viewing their car being serviced.
The Used Car Guy partnered with ClickMechanic in early 2015. I started supporting their car inspection service because it’s enormously helpful to private car buyers who struggle to discern a genuine, good value used car from a fraudulent, misused one. ClickMechanic’s car inspection service allows car buyers to book a local, trusted mechanic to examine a used car and provide skilled feedback on whether that car is genuine and likely to be a reliable, sound investment.
With the rising popularity of ‘mobile mechanics near me’ services, I see another opportunity for motorists to safeguard their money.
- Local, reliable, fully vetted mechanics (many mechanics carry a minimum of 5 years franchised dealer experience)
- A trusted name
- Easy to make a booking
- Uncomplicated process
- Will collect your car and bring it back for MOT test or repairs that cannot be carried out from a van
- Fixed prices (without VAT being added at the end)
- Fair and honest pricing that is vastly cheaper than a franchised dealer and even a little lower than your average local workshop quotation
Get an instant online quote
Calculating your service or repair bill the easy way
Repair time + average local hourly labour rate + parts = your total cost (including VAT)
ClickMechanic multiplies your estimate car repair time with your regional average labour rate. After that, they add on the cost of the parts and calculate your final bill. This method of pricing is easy to understand and transparent.
- All work is insured by a 12 months parts and labour warranty
You might also like to check out some of their customer reviews found on the impartial Trust Pilot website:
Still looking for information about used cars. There are scores of valuable resources to help. Use some of these links to navigate around for HPI History Checks, Checking MOT History, Old Car Owners Checks, Car History Information, Checking Service History Data, Instant Car Check Review.
The Used Car Guy
–> Simple online booking
–> Low cost servicing or repair
–> Reputable name
–> Appointment within 24 hours
Watch this video